Sunday, January 13, 2008

MISSING HOME SO MUCH

I just called my family today and i missed them so bad. It's been almost a month never talked to them online, my computer back home crashed! A computer techinican told them, they needed new monitor which is sucks, my computer is only 3yrs old. Chatting to my family everyday is the best thing for me to combat my homesickness. My husband dont know what to do whenever he sees me sad and missing my family, Been here for 6 months now and there is still some moments i cant help not to think my family back home. It was my first time to be away from them and oh god, it was so hard. I miss everything back home. I have my wonderful husband with me, but why homesickness keep haunting me. I need my computer back home to ease the feeling i got deep inside. So, i talked to my husband today and asked him if we could just send them money for a new computer monitor. And i am so happy because he goin' to send money this week for monthly allowance for my family and for the monitor. I can see them again soon in the cam and goin' to have voice chat. It was so beneficial for us to have the computer, to avoid skyrocketing phone bills.

0 comments: