Saturday, June 7, 2008

ANOTHER WEEKEND AGAIN

I had beed doing a lot of stuff for today again. It's looks like it's never ending job. I am getting sore here for doing things around all day. It was just my free time during weekends to do stuff. It's never been easy to have two jobs. One of these days i gonna give up one of my job. I was thinking i should go to school this September being Nursing Assistant. I think there is money in this profession i wanna try my luck in this profession i guess. Sometimes i know my husband feels bad againts me working two jobs right now, but i need to, i dont want him supporting my family back home the rest of his life. Someday, if my two nieces that i'm supporting goin to finish their nursing studies i can tell i can relax, i dont need to work my ass like hell. I am just happy enough because he always try to understand me for what i'm doing with my family. Even i am not contributing any expenses in our household, because he dont want to. He keeps telling me i should just save my money, i told him i want to pay even half of our utility bills but he always refused which is cool sometimes because i can save some in our joint account and with my personal savings too. I can't ask for more when it comes to my significant other. He was just a great husband, he is my best friend.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're very lucky indeed to have such wonderful husband!