Sunday, April 13, 2008

ALWAYS CRAVING FOR FILIPINO FOODS

Been here in the states for 9months already and most of the time i'm sick of all the foods here, sometimes i can't even stomach it anymore. My husband always want to have chicken, beef, spaghetti, pizza and so on. Gosh, i wish i can eat those foods i used to have way back home. I love eating vegetables, which unfortunately i can't find some of them at the Filipino store. Most of the times i can't eat, i dont know it seems to me i'm losing my appetite. I lost about 15lbs since i came here. I didn't even excercise and yet i am losing weight. I am vegetarian and this is my problem i guess because the availability of those vegetables i used to eat back home, it's rare here at the Filipino store.Ohh, i missed adobong kangkong, kamote tops too. I wish i can just plant some of them in the backyard. I dont know either if i can do that, the weather here is extremely different but hubby told me i could try planting some. And maybe i will try it soon. I seen some seeds at Menard's like eggplant, okra, sitaw and some that i really miss to have. I am planning to start digging our backyard next month. How i wish we will have a nice weather so soon and i wish there is no more snow too. Today, the weather is nice, we have 50degrees so far! Hubby told me sometimes even in the middle of May there is snow here..sigh!!

1 comments:

Liz said...

hi sis!! i have a tag for you...
http://mlizcochico.blogspot.com/2008/04/time-capsule.html
see yah!