I can't explain how i felt lately, i easily get upset and i can't even take a joke from the people around me. My husband i guess just trying to say a joke the other day and i dont know why i got irritated that easy. All of a sudden i snapped. I know being snappy wasn't bring any good with any kind of relationship. Hubby felt bad that i snap all the time, he quit talking to me for some hours the other day. I know it was my fault but i can't help it. The thing is, i hate to say i am "sorry" to him whenever he thinks i did something wrong! For some hours that he quit talking to me and i know he dont even wanna be around me that time, i do the same too. I let myself be alone. Gosh, i am being bad i know, i didn't even prepare his food before he went to work that day. He went to work without anything on his stomach, just a cup of coffee! But before he went to work, he talked to me and said "let's talk later i dont want what's goin on" i just said "ok" but he still gave me a goodbye kiss which is really cool. My husband is just so sweet, no matter how i acted diffrently lately, he never fight back. He just keep quite and dont talk. I guess he was just trying to let me cool down most of the time when he stop talking whenever i am snappy. I wish i can change this bad attitude of mine. But this is me ever since. God help me. I know i love my husband and i want to make this marriage work. But whenever i am depressed or something i know i am like this. Yeah, i know lately i am quite depressed because it's been a month that i received my greencard and untill now i didn't get a job. Am i being impatience too? But anyway, things are the same with me and my husband again. We talked already and he said he understand me being snappy most of the time...lol. And i hope and pray i will get a job so soon. Wish me luck friends.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment